TAJANA SUTTON NEW BOOK WHEN OPPOSITES ATTRACT EXCERT


Hi Divas,

                  Tajana Sutton is back at it again for 2016 with a new book, now I want to let you know she hasn't forgot your favorite characters they will be back soon. But she has started something new and I would love to know what you think about it.

UNEDITED EXCERPT:

“Ari, I tried to be open minded about you and this young man, but as a mother, I have to put a stop to this madness. You are dancing on thin ice with this boy. He is a nice kid but he is trouble. I hoped that Jaz had changed over the years, but he has not. He is still the same ole devious soul that I remember from fifteen plus years ago. Because of that, I know exactly who Q is and what he is all about. He is a street nigga that comes from a long line of drug lords. With that come a lot of enemies which puts you in the crossfire. I can’t allow you to be involved in that mess. I worked too hard to raise you the right way to slip up now. I lived that life. I know what it consists of.
“But, Mom, he isn’t like that.”
“Yeah, you said that already, Ari, but what I just witnessed tells me something different,” Fiona stated firmly. Now, I know you like this boy, Honey, but I cannot allow you to see him anymore. Do I make myself clear?” Ari knew the truth about Q, yet she knew that her mother wasn’t one to repeat herself, so she left it alone. She stormed off to her room with tears running down her face and a heavy heart. She slammed the door.
“You wanna lose that damn door, Ari?” her mother yelled.
“No!” she yelled back with attitude.
“Slam it again and the motherfucker is coming off the hinges. Try me if you want to!” shouted Fiona. Ari didn’t reply. She worried about Q. She couldn’t sit still. She paced the floor, trying to keep calm. She grabbed her cell and called his phone, hoping to just hear his voice telling her that he was okay. Instead, she heard the deep voice of a man that she knew was Q’s father.
“Hey there, Sugar Plum!” the man taunted in a sarcastic tone.
“Where is Q?” she asked, ignoring his antics.
“Oh, baby, he can’t come to the phone right now. He’s a little tied up at the present time,” Jaz said to Ari in that same sardonic tone. Before Ari could utter another word, she heard a loud scream from a male followed by a grunt. She knew that sound emerged from Q.
“What are you doing to him?” she asked with aggression.
“I’m teaching this ungrateful nigga a lesson. He needs to be taught discipline. A hard head makes a soft ass. I’m sure you’ve heard that a million times since your mom use to say it all the time back in the day,” Jaz said. Another scream sounded out, sending a blow to Ari’s heart. The next sound that came through the phone sent chills through Ari’s body. It was the sound of a chain saw. “Word of advice, don’t disobey your mother she was trained by the best!” he said then hung up in Ari’s face. She became hysterical. She ran out the room, not caring if she would be in trouble or not. She went in the kitchen where her mother was.
“Ma, we have to help him! They are gonna kill him!” Ari cried out.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Comments

  1. Great post Hun, can't wait for it to be continued. :)
    www.beautybugg.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never read a Tajana Sutton book before... I'll have to look into her books.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts