Tajana Sutton Presents Skai 2


Hi Divas,

                 You many of you know Tajana Sutton is one of my favorite authors. And anything she does you will find out about it. Besides, beauty and makeup. I love to read. As a teenager I would spend my money on books remember Borders, I was in there overtime I got a paycheck and would spend $50 on books, yes instead of clothes I would buy books, before makeup I would buy books. I was the girl at school reading during any free break I had. 

Now fast forward to 2015, we have Kindle, iPads, Facebook and other social media outlets to gain access to books and authors. I have loved Tajana Sutton for over 4 years. And always support her for her drive, determination and work. Every book she publishes you see growth in her work and her writing style. Something that was a way to vent and release her thoughts has become a very successful career.

2015 Sutton plans to give her readers more books. She expects to go beyond her previous years of releasing books and give the readers what they want. Sutton has continue to release authors under her publication company Ruby Love Publications

Her latest release coming soon Skai 2. I recommend you read or reread Skai

EXCERPT ALERT:

“You are a very lucky girl, Sis!” Floyd said. She smiled at him. “I’m going to get me something to drink, something strong!” They chuckled. Floyd left out the door. Izzy grabbed his jacket then went for the door as well.

“Izzy,” Skai called out. He looked at her with a scowl. “Can we talk?”
“I don’t think we have anything to talk about between us. I was here strictly for your brother. You said what you had to say the other night,” he replied.
“I’m sorry.”
“No need to be sorry. You said how you felt. I’m cool on that. I’m cool on you!” he said. 
“So because I said something in the heat of the moment, you’re just going to walk away from me?”
“In the heat of the moment?” He turned back toward her. “That’s what you wanna call it? You haven’t seen me in a very long time so I can expect you to be sleep on a nigga like myself. Let me clarify this for you, Ma. I have never let a muthafucker walk away after disrespecting me, so count your blessings. 

When you got with me, you knew what I did for a living. With your family’s track record, common sense would have told you that I was gonna make sure they were stepping into your life on the right side of things, that’s what a nigga that loves you would do. You were too damn blind to see why I was doing what I was doing. Because I brought it up, you decided that the best thing for you to do is to belittle me like I’m some bum ass nigga on the street. That ain’t who I am. Never been, never will! With that being said, I accept your apology, but I will not forgive or forget the way you came at me over another muthafucka. It’s a bit above what you may be thinking. Not only did you come at me in a disrespectful manner, you let me know where I stood.”
“What does that mean?” she asked as tears filled her eyes and pain consumed her heart. 
“That means that if it was me and one of your people that you had to choose to shoot in the “heat of the moment”, you made it clear that I would be the one taking a dirt nap. I can’t be with someone that would throw me to the wolves if their back was up against the wall. 

Your loyalty is not up to par to fuck with a nigga like me. And to think, I spent most of my years looking for you, praying for you to come back to me. That’s my bad though. Lesson learned.” 
“I’m so sorry, Izzy. Please don’t do this. I was scared of losing my brother and I wasn’t thinking. I’m sorry!” she said from the heart. 
“There you go again. You were afraid of losing your brother, but you were fearless when it came to losing me. That’s my point exactly!” Just like that he walked out. Skai became hysterical. She didn’t know what to say. It seemed like everything that came out of her mouth was somehow the wrong thing. Her heart was broken. His was too, but it was something that he had to do.

Comments

Popular Posts