Simple Cleansing Micellar Water Review

Hi Divas,

                 If you have already seen my Youtube Video BeautywithMika, then you must check it out and get a full demo on Simple Micellar Water. Now I have not used any other micellar water in the past and this is the first one I have used.

Simple describes this product as Micellar Water is a perfect blend of multi-vitamins, skin loving ingredients and gentle cleansers to cleanse the skin while removing make-up. Skin is left feeling clean & hydrated.




According to Marie Claire UK, micellar waters originated in France in the 1990s and they were created to help Parisian women gently cleanse their faces (according to that Marie Claire UK article, Paris has "notoriously harsh water"). According to Best Health, micellar waters are "non-rinse, soap-free cleansing waters that contain micelle molecules" and they are generally applied with a cotton pad to cleanse the face and remove makeup.

Micellar waters are extremely popular in Europe and Canada. I believe that the most popular and talked-about micellar water to date is Bioderma Sensibio H20 (around $30 on Amazon). I have not brought Bioderma before so I can't personally compare this product to Bioderma which is more expensive then other brands.

Simple Micellar Water can be found at CVSWalgreens, and Target. I found mine at CVS on sale for $6.99, regular price average $7.99-$8.99 depending on the store. I was also able to use a $2 off coupon from the local paper to save more money.

My personal experience on this product, I love it. 5 stars for these reasons:
1. Hydrates
2. Removes 90% of my makeup including eye makeup
3. Gentle on my skin/ eyes
4. Less messy
5. Soft on the skin

This product doesn't contain a scent but I love the size of the water and the price.

The Simple Brand is great for all skin types, which I have Oily skin and its states on the bottle this is great for sensitive skin. Which is true!

If you are someone on the go, and looking for something to remove your makeup fast and gentle, this product will work. Don't forget to check out my video BeautywithMika on youtube for a full Demo and first impression on this product. After about 30 days of use, I will repurchase this product. I love that I can remove it with a cotton pad and it takes off all my heavy makeup.

If you have used this product, let me know what do you think?

Stay Beautiful!




Comments

  1. I saw your video and wanted to kick myself that I didn't pick this up in CVS when they were on BOGO. I'm trying their new foaming cleanser and am liking it but still want to try this.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts