ScentBird Perfume Subscription Review


Hi Divas,
                 Something new and exciting, especially for my ladies that don't like to smell a tons of fragrances at the counter but we all love to smell good. Scent bird offers something that is great, easy and simple for you.


WHAT IS SCENTBIRD?

Scentbird is a monthly perfume sampling subscription box. When you sign up, you take a preferences quiz to help them suggest recommendations for you to try, and you can also go browse and rate the rest of their selection to make the recommendations even more accurate. You can build a queue of fragrances you’d like to try or you can let yourself be surprised every month.

This box was sent to us for review purposes. I was able to go online take the quiz and pick from the choices that came up for me.  Based off my choices, my recommendations came up as Elegant, Office & Sweet. I was able to receive the Jimmy Choo by Jimmy Choo, which personally I love. 


The scent is described as an expression of the modern woman’s aura, this scent at once conveys strength and beauty, glamour and confidence. Luminous green top notes join a heart of rich and exotic tiger orchid and lingering base notes of sweet toffee and Indonesian patchouli to leave a sensual memory on the skin. 

The Cost: $14.95/monthly, $14.50/month with a 3-month plan, $14/month with a 6 month plan, or $13.50/month with a year plan with One 8 ml spray atomizer of a 100% authentic perfume.

The one thing I love besides the perfume itself is the fact that this fits in my purse and I can travel with it.  I don't have to go to stores anymore and I can pay less than the cost of a rollerball which is between $18-$24 at most retailers.

To Reach Scentbird: 
www.twitter.com/scentbird
www.pinterest.com/scentbird
www.facebook.com/scentbird
www.instagram.com/scentbird_perfume

www.scentbird.com

What is your favorite Perfume?

Let's all smell great together, let me know if you have signed up for Scentbird.

Stay Beautiful!!



Comments

Popular Posts