NEW L'Oreal LA PALETTE NUDE 1 & 2 Palette



Hi Divas,

If you follow me on Instagram +BeautywithMika or Twitter @Ms_TamikaL then you know my wonderful husband who is my #1 supporter picked up the new L'Oreal Nudes 1 & 2 palette for me while he was in Wal-Mart & Walmart.com, now of course Ebates.com  is offering 2% cash back for shopping on Walmart.com. 

Don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube Channel BeautywithMika, for a giveaway coming soon with these palettes.


Retail Price $15.84 each @ Wal-Mart

 They've been a few stores for months with "coming soon" displays in CVS, Walgreens and Walmart, but my husband actually spotted it first at Walmart store and I found them on Walmart.com 



 
 La Palette Nude 1 - "Light to Medium Tones"; contains Ivory, Beige and warm browns
On the back of the palette, there is show 4 looks with instructions on how to achieve them with the shades inside.

There is a double-ended brush in each palette (brush on one end, sponge-tip applicator on the other)


Swatches from Left to Right w/o Primer


It features 10 shades and a double sided applicator with a sponge on one end and brush on the other.  I like the brush...it's a really small flat brush, like a mini concealer brush, applying shadows. 

La Palette Nude 2 - "Medium to Deep Tones"; contains Taupe, Mauve and cool plums

Swatches from Left to Right w/o Primer

There's a combination of matte and satin shades here  (no glitter) and they both have different textures.  The matte shades feel powdery, the satin shades go on smoother and slightly more pigmented than the matte shades, which go on a little bit streaky.
I would recommend you get this palette even if you have the Naked 1 & 2, the prices are kinda of high for a drugstore brand. I would price this palette between $9.99-$12.99. But the quality is good. The swatches above are without primer.
Don't forget as of now you can only purchase these palettes at Wal-Mart stores or Wal-Mart.com.
Let me know if you find these palettes at any other locations besides Walmart.
Stay Beautiful!!

Comments

Popular Posts