Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipsticks


Hi Divas & Gents,

                               HAPPY NEW YEARS!! What a wonderful way to start the new year with a new blog and of course fun lip colors to get you ready for 2015. On January 7, 2015 @ midnight PST Anastasia Beverly Hills launched there new Liquid Lipsticks on there website and on Macy's website.

Retail Price $20
 
 
The Liquid Lipsticks are available in the following shades:
  • Milk Shake (very pale cool pink)
  • Pure Hollywood (taupey neutral nude)
  • American Doll (classic blue-based red)
  • Baby Pink (light pastel pink)
  • Carina (neutral creamy red with pink undertones)
  • Lovely (midtone creamy pink)
  • Retro Coral (pastel melon)
  • Neon Coral (bright orangey coral)
  • Electric Coral (bright poppy coral with a hint of red)
  • Bloodline (warm orange-based red)
  • Party Pink (vibrant pure pink)
  • Vintage (pure purple)
  • Sad Girl (deep reddish plum with a metallic finish)
  • Sweet Talker (neutral bright pink with a coral undertone)
  • Vamp (Brick red with a touch of brown)
  • Heathers (deep reddish burgundy)
  • Spicy (midtone chili pepper red-orange)
  • Persimmon (midtone orange)
  • Potion (deep, dark purple; the darkest shade in this batch)




The Colors I purchase are Sad Girl, Vamp, Heathers, and Vintage. Lip swatches are below except Vamp.  
                                               
 
Full coverage, intense pigment, and a matte finish in an easy-to-apply liquid formula. One sweep delivers vibrant long-wearing color that sets all day. One sweep truly delivers enough to cover your entire lips.
 
 

All 20 shades will be available in all Macy’s impulse stores exclusively February 2015.
 
Let me know what do you think of these wonderful and don't forget to check out my YouTube Channel BeautywithMika for more views.
 
Stay Beautiful!!
 
Mika
 
   


Comments

  1. All of the shades you purchased are the ones I wanted. Now I'm on the fence.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just purchased Portion which I could not have to my collection.

      Delete
  2. Great swatches. I don't know if I'm going to be purchasing though as I want to not have so much makeup this year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am doing "smart shopping" this year. And picking colors that will be signature or timeless.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts