Laura Mercier Smooth Finish Flawless Fluide Foundation Product Review

Hello Divas & Gents,

I came across this foundation after talking with a friend and of course. I love Laura Mercier so I couldn't understand how did I miss this. But I did run into my closest Sephora and this was hard but I took the chance swatched chestnut which is 1 of 3 darker skin tone foundation.

I am NW 45 in MAC, Estee Lauder 510 or 520, &  Polynesian in NARS tinted Moisturizer just to give you an idea of my skin tone.

 Unfornately, I had to return this foundation, upon applying it, it was darker on my face and there wasn't a lighter tone available for my skin color. I will speak on first impression, I loved the coverage, the feel and overall this gives you a smooth, flawless full coverage.  The natural-looking matte finish is designed to even out the skin and downplay your pores. It’s also supposed to stand up to high humidity, perspiration and summer thundershowers for up to 12 hours.

This foundation is a long-wear, oil-free foundation that magically blurs the line between real skin and makeup.
 
 
The bi-phase, two part formula is designed to deliver the most natural looking colour and lightweight coverage. Colour true pigments rest at the bottom of the package while reflective waters (Hydro-Brilliant Technology) float to the top. Vigorously shaking the package before each use ensures the pigments blend with the reflective waters to create fresh colour every time.
The entire Laura Mercier Smooth Finish Flawless Fluid foundation line includes 25 shades…
•Shell: very fair with cool undertones
•Crème: very fair with neutral undertones
•Vanille: very fair with neutral/slightly warm undertones
•Ivory: very fair with warm undertones
•Ecru: light with cool undertones
•Cashew: light with neutral/slightly warm undertones
•Linen: light with neutral/slightly cool undertones
•Macadamia: light with warm undertones
•Butterscotch: light with warm undertones
•Buff: light-medium with cool undertones
•Dune: light-medium with neutral/slightly cool undertones
•Honey: light-medium with neutrals/slightly warm undertones
•Dusk: light-medium with warm undertones
•Golden: light-medium with warm undertones
•Suntan: medium with slightly cool and neutral undertones
•Praline: medium with neutral undertones
•Maple: medium with warm undertones
•Chai: medium with warm undertones
•Nutmeg: medium-deep with cool undertones
•Pecan: medium-deep with neutral undertones
•Amber: medium deep with warm undertones
•Chestnut: deep with cool undertones
•Truffle: deep with neutral undertones
•Espresso: deep with warm undertones
Overall I highly recommend you purchase this, I truly hope Laura Mercier will expand there foundation for more available colors for Women of Color, and if they do I will purchase this again. It's a must if you are an oily girl.
 
Stay Beautiful!!
 






Comments

Popular Posts