Benefits PORE fessional Primer Product Review

Hello Divas & Gents,

                   OMG this has to be one post I have been wanting to post in a long time but of course with any review I have to try out the product for 30-60 days to give an honest review and its been over 90 days and of course, I have my staple products of primers I love but I finally gave Benefits a try and it was well worth it.,

This year I noticed my skin changed from a combination to Oily due to medications I was using so of course primers change, skincare change basically once your off medications 100% nothing prescribed, you skin shows the natural state. I was loving my skin but I noticed since becoming oily, the primer I was previously using wasn't working so I purchased the Benefits PORE fissional Face primer in a travel size for $10 at Ulta.

Travel Size $10


This primer quickly minimize the appearance of pores & fine lines for smoother-than-smooth skin! Apply this silky, lightweight balm alone, under or over makeup. Translucent, oil-free formula complements all skin tones and helps makeup stay put. Contains a Vitamin E derivative, known to protect skin from free radicals.
I will admit I have put this primer on with a wedge sponge and my fingertips to compare coverage vs. blotting. After applying this primer on my face with my fingertips, I only had to blot my face once on my nose which is my where I have huge pores that you can't see up close but from my esthesian has said, the nose is where a lot of people have pores/ blackheads the most. With a sponge I left like I had to blot all over my face which made me feel like a grease ball.
 
Here is a photo of me wearing Benefits PORE  fessional under my makeup in Las Vegas which is triple digit weather and I loved the coverage my entire trip.
Here is a beauty tip I found on Sephora website that helped me find the best way to apply this foundation.

Apply a thin layer of the POREfessional PRO balm to clean, moisturized skin. Next, smooth on stay flawless starting at the outer areas of the nose, moving downward toward the jawline. Smooth and pat product into skin using fingertips. Then apply your foundation of choice to complete your look.
 
This primer is can be worn with or without makeup which I love. I highly recommend buying the travel size for $10; after purchasing the travel size I immediately purchased the full size tube for $31. You can purchase this primer at benefitcosmetics, Sephora, & Ulta website.
If you have used this primer let me know what you like about it, and what primer works for you.
 
Stay Beautiful!!
 
 

 
 

Comments

Popular Posts