Milani Bella Gel Eyeshadows






Hello Divas and Gents,

It's been a long time since I posted a review but I'm in love with Milani and there new eyeshadows. Of course I did do a YT (YouTube) video about the first 13 eyeshadows. Well now Milani released all 30 shadows on there site. I purchased more so now I have a total of 20 of these and I love the texture and colors.



Milani describes these as a gel powder texture but I would say there not gel but more like a smooth powder texture. They can be used wet or dry. A primer is best before applying them. 



What I love about the new shadows is that they apply easily. To get a hot summer pop of color effect simply spray MAC fix + on your shadow brush and vibrate color. No fall out.




You can purchase these shadows on the Milani website.

Let me know what colors are your favorite.

Stay Beautiful!!

Mika








Comments

Popular Posts