Graftobian HD LuxeCashmere Setting Powder in Banana Cream Pie



Hello Divas & Gents,

I am currently trying out tons of products from my huge Birthday Haul in April and its so fun but at the same time. I need to really, really do a no buy.

So after watching Ashley Adams video on YouTube and Miss Lynn talk about highlighting and what products are great for highlighting vs. the famous Ben Nye Banana Powder, which I do have but I always feel like if there is something better. Try it out.



Graftobian HD LuxeCashmere Setting Powders are newly formulated from an ultra-fine ingredient base. Available in five shades, these powders are smooth and touchable, and will quickly mattify the skin to yield an ultra light and silky feel.

Banana Cream Pie is used to neutralize skin that has a tendency to have red or ruddy undertones. I recently used this product and love, love, love it. I am always learning to get better with my highlighting and this is a staple product in my collection now and I grab it now more than my Ben Nye Powder.



I purchased this product from Camera Ready Cosmetics for $17.99, the regular price is $22, you can also purchase this product from Nigel Beauty Emporium but on there site the price is $20.

I notice this leaves my concealer in place and looks great on camera without that white cast you see on a lot of celebrities and MUA. I think from all the hype Ben Nye has been receiving, the quality has changed a little. I haven't had any of my photos show the white cast but I always like a back-up.

They do offer tons of colors to choose from depending on your preference. Here is more information on each color.

Coconut Cream(translucent) is a neutral setting powder which will not change or dull colors.

French Silk is a translucent light powder, which works well to set light to light-medium skin tone makeups.

Pecan Pie is applied to set makeups on mid-tone brown skin.

Chocolate Mousse will set the richest of dark skin tones without making dark skin look "ashy" as can often result from using powder that is too light.

Banana Cream Pie is used to neutralize skin that has a tendency to have red or ruddy undertones. It will also add warmth to light and medium skin tones.
 

Have you been trying out new products lately, let me know what products are you using and what do you think?

Stay Beautiful!!

Mika

Comments

Popular Posts