Boyz II Men At the Mirage Hotel in Las Vegas


Hi Divas & Gents,

What a wonderful birthday celebration I had in April. My Husband and I always make a trip to Las Vegas, NV and this time. After we have seen most of the best shows Vegas has to offer. He surprised me with Boyz II Men tickets at the Mirage Hotel.



OMG, I have been a fan of this top selling music group for the past 22 years. Yes, I am giving up my age but 31 is looking good on me. I absolutely loved this show. The performance and the guys are amazing, I do follow Mr. Shawn Stockman on IG (shawnstockman) and Boyz II Men IG (boyziimenofficial); lots is going on with this guys and after 22 years. Personality, Character and Strong Black Men remain in the music industry. I have always admired this men for there hard work, ability to balance music, kids, charities, and family. Through all the trials and test this group has received they still remain Black Men and leading by example.



I don't want to give up tons of what the show has to offer but you laugh, cry, and laugh some more as the guys show there personality and you may catch Nathan Morris give a little smile. :)



You can purchase tickets to see this famous #1 selling group by clicking on the Link The Mirage Boyz II Men. I was able after the show to get a t-shirt and a nice reuseable tote. I can't wait to use my tote bag and rock my shirt. I have the perfect sneakers for this outfit.

If you ever get a chance I suggest you make plan to go see these man perform. My husband and myself said next time were are in Vegas we will go again, and again. Because I was finally able to see Boyz II Men, and there grown men now.


I have included photos below from the show and some personal photos of me after the show. After show I did have to come out of my heels 4 1/2 inches for a 2 1/2 show was fun but the show was over and I still looked cute in my dress from BCBG.



Let me know what is your favorite Male R & B Group.

Stay Beautiful,

Mika













Comments

Popular Posts