Kelly & Sharon Osbourne Announces MAC Cosmetics Collection


Hello Divas & Gents,

We was wondering who was the next celebrity to do a collaboration with MAC. And of course, I screamed when I seen this Instagram on Ms. Kelly Osbourne featuring a photo a lipstick tube in her famous purple which I love.

 
She captioned the photo, "Secret's out! Mum & I are excited to announce our upcoming collections w/ @MACcosmetics for June '14."
 
I love the Osbourne family. Kelly is great on Fashion Police with Joan Rivers on E tv. OMG what a perfect match and something totally shell shocking for MAC. I am going to love the signature red color Sharon is known for and the lavender soft purple Kelly rocks in her hair which is a trend statement for every women and will be for teens.
 
 
 
Bye Rhianna the Osbournes are taking over this 2014 with MAC, MAC is continuing to surprise us with new collections but I think this will keep everyone on there laptop waiting for the collection.
 
I will be saving for this collection myself. Of course there will be fashion colors for every woman.
 
Let me know what you think and what you anticipate the colors will be?
 
Stay Beautiful!!
 
Mika

Comments

Popular Posts