Happy New Years 2014



Hello Divas & Gents,

2013 was a great for me. I learned a lot, loss a few, gained more, healed old wounds, closed chapters of my past and success is a continued goal also made a ton of memories to share with friends & family.


2013 started as the beginning of my wedding planning. But during that time, I asked God to strengthen me in areas I needed before I became a wife. During this time, he sent me these ladies Shae, Tajana, Tiffany, Tip, Adina, P. Dotson, Knook, Kiki, Kiara, Chanel, Ebony, Tyra, Felicia & my mother in law nickname (Sophia).

Each Lady was apart of something they will never know. I learned and will continue to learn from them as they do from me. We are all a phone call away and the one thing I love to do is pray and thank god for something they have given me that when others didn't they did. A friendship that will last forever. Some of these ladies I have known for years others I met through Tajana Sutton herself.

One thing Tajana always says and I'm a firm believer on it now. Your circle is small but those that are in your circle are in it for a reason. You don't need a big circle of friends. That small circle is all you need.

As sisters you will argue, agree to disagree and sometimes get mad at each other. But no matter what we can always pick up the phone and say Hi like it never happened.

Thank You Ladies for making my 2013 a year of strength and long friendships.


I can't forget about my new Husband :)!! For over 3 years, my husband has been my rock, my cheerleader, my partner in crime and my soul mate. No one, and I mean no one can deal with me like he can. December 2012 he asked me to be his wife and 2013 I took his name. I'm truly in love with a wonderful man and no man compares to him. And I prayed for him and God answered my prayers.


I have no regrets in 2013, 2014 is full of goals to accomplish and more things to come. Maybe a little one to add to the family tree.

Thanks for following my journey in 2013. Look for more in 2014.

Let me know what are your 2014 Success Goals!!

Stay Beautiful!!!

Mika

Comments

Popular Posts