Urban Decay Eye Portion Primer-Review


 
Hello Divas & Gents,
 
I wanted to give you a review on a product I love, love, love and don't leave home without it. About 3 years ago, I was wearing makeup but no one told me about primers. I had a friend who would get annoyed that my eye shadow would crease. Me not knowing I thought that was normal. Until she convinced me to go to Sephora and get this eye primer. At first I didn't want to spend $20, but after going in Sephora. I didn't think it wasn't too much.
 
 
This undercover wonder works invisibly to keep color in place. Apply just a touch before your shadow for crease-free, all-day (and all-night) staying power. Space-age polymer technology fills in any imperfections on the surface of the skin, prepping lids for indestructible eye shadow. No wonder it’s the most legendary eye shadow primer in the industry (and one of our all-time best-sellers).                            



I know there are a lot of other great eye primers out there, but this one has just been my go-to since the beginning (if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it- right?)… I recommend it to all my friends, and since they starting selling it in the squeeze-tube now, it’s much more easy to use!
 

There’s a reason this primer has won countless awards and been raved about by top beauty editors everywhere- it truly works. It can turn a $2 eye shadow into one that looks like a $20 eye shadow. It keeps eyeshadows (even creamy ones like NYX Jumbo Pencils) totally crease-free, vibrant, budge-proof and just overall better.  It’s seriously one of the best investments you can ever make for your makeup!
 
This is a go-too primer for eye shadow. I have used this eye shadow on high-end and drugstore brand makeup. I love it.

Let me know what is your favorite eye primer and when did you start using eye primer?

Stay Beautiful!!


Miss Mika
 

 

Comments

Popular Posts