I'm Married Now!!!


Hi Divas & Gents,

It's been a long time since I posted and as many of you know. I am married now. I recently got married on October 19, 2013 in Long Beach, CA to my best friend. Things have been so busy with planning a wedding for the past 9 months and working a full time job in Retail as a Manager.





I did hire a wedding coordinator who was a huge help and did all my decorations, flowers all of it. I called her my spiritual god-mother. Felicia Colbert Productions provides everything for Brides, Special Events, Baby Showers and Birthday parties.

My special day went smooth and to be honest nothing goes as planned. Our Photographer Josh Kline of JKP Productions was great. He captured wonderful photos that I love. He made sure to get things we didn't get to see which was fun.

Myself and My husband met on a dating website over 3 years ago. I knew things would have it ups and downs but in 2012; Lawrence proposed on his birthday last year December 18 @ Disneyland in Anaheim, CA. We choose October 19 because our official anniversary was October 17th and it is a meaningful time for us. We are an online success story and we are truly in love and things aren't prefect but we are your average couple.

If you haven't read my engagement story with photos to share and you will learn why this day was so special to me.

Some of my favorite photos are below, Hope you enjoy!!

Miss Mika














Comments

Popular Posts