e.l.f. Studio Makeup Remover Cleansing Cloths-Review

Hi Divas & Gents,

I am back with a favorite item and review. e.l.f. (eyes lips face) makeup remover cloths. I love these wipes, there available at Target, Target.com, Walgreens, or Elf Website (click the link).

 I have been using these wipes for months. Most makeup wipes cost between $3-$12 and honestly $3 works just as good as $12, these are retail priced at $3 everywhere for 20 wipes. I haven't compare these to another high end brand makeup wipes but compared to other drugstore brands these are my favorites. I wear contacts 3-4 times a week and these don't irate my eyes or face. It removes all my makeup, mascara and eye shadow off my face. I keep these by my bedside and always in my travel bag. I love the fact that they don't dry out and the packing is great.

On ELF website the wipes are described as a Great for on-the-go travel. Gentle cloths are soft and soothing for even the most sensitive skin. Infused with Aloe Vera Extract for deep hydration and moisture. 20 Pre-moistened cloths included.

To use these wipes there recommended to do the following: Gently wipe face with the cloth to remove dirt and makeup. Rinse off with warm water and towel dry. Dispose of the cloth in trash receptacle (do not flush). After removing cloth, reseal and close lid.



 If you are looking for something inexpensive and affordable I recommend picking up a package of these and try them out for $3 its worth every dollar. If you have used these wipes please leave a comment below and let me know what you think.

Miss Mika

 

Comments

Popular Posts