CALGON "Take me away" Colloidal Oatmeal


Divas & Gents,

I went out last Friday to run errands and I love Bed, Bath & Beyond. I have found there cosmetic department along with some other things to be les expensive than Target, Wal-Mart and even CVS. Plus there 20% off one item helps a lot.


A natural, finely-milled powder that helps provide temporary relief for itching, dryness and minor skin irritations.

 Skin Caring Ingredients

Benefits
Detoxifies skin
Soft, smooth skin
Soothing


I came across this Calgon oatmeal bath in the clearance section for .99. I know oatmeal is good but dry skin and itchy skin so I intended to give it to my hubby to be. But instead I took a bath with it last and fell in love. Now I have to find more. I sprinkled this in my bath water with a fragrance-free Ivory body wash and this is wonderful. It leaves your skin feeling soft, moisturized smooth. I went to sleep immediately after. I will say you will have to wash your tub out immediately to remove the residue it leaves behind.

Overall I give product a 10, its worth the .99 and more I will be looking for this to use regularly.

Let me know what is your favorite bath product.

Mika

Comments

  1. Great review. I think I will be on the lookout for this now!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts