2-Step Makeup Remover Kit




Diva's & Gents,

I have been looking for some products to help with my acne break out during aunt flow, lady in red you get the hint. But overall its been hard, I don't get a lot of break out except during my monthly visit or when I eat a lot of candy which come to think of it, only during flow. Well I found a great combination thanks to Dulce Candy on Youtube.

 
 


Step 1:

I love this makeup remover, anytime I do a full face which is usually 3-4 times a week since I am a supervisor. I apply this all over my face with my makeup on, and in swirl round motions, it starts to lift your up, eye shadow and moisturize your face. Plus it feels so good. Only $5.49 at Target

POND’S® Cold Cream Cleanser is actually 50% moisturizer. It deep cleans and removes dirt and makeup, even stubborn waterproof mascara, while infusing your skin with vital moisture - all in one easy routine. 



Step 2:

Now your hands will be messy, and full of makeup an dirt since you will use your hands to remove your makeup and remember clean hands first. Now to remove everything. I love these grapefruit wipes, it minimize pores, and helps prevents breakout. I use this all the time with or without makeup. I got it for 2 for $8.99 pack of 50 at Target vs. $6.99 for 1 pack of 25


Oil-Free Cleansing Wipes feature soft, pre­moistened wipes that thoroughly cleanse skin of pore clogging impurities, all with an uplifting blast of pink grapefruit. Oil-free and ideal for acne-prone skin, the wipes sweep away pore-clogging dirt and oil in one simple step, leaving skin clean with no greasy residue, so there's no need to rinse!


Now you have removed your makeup, and also not drying out your face. Plus the wipes are oil-free so great for all skin types.

Makeup is removed I recommend using your regular skincare routine and you are all done.

Hope you enjoy and Have Fun!!

Miss Mika



Comments

Popular Posts