Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque


Retail $3.99
 
 
I wanted to share something that helps keeps my skin clear of acne, blackheads and blemishes. Its an old school treatment but I love the smell. I apply this on my face before I get in the shower and within minutes it starts to harden on your face. I suggest using a dish cloth to remove the mask off, its easier to take off verses a face towel and easier to wash later. I apply a thin layer of this on my entire face and especially a little more on areas I get blemishes (i.e. chin, nose and forehead).
 
Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque can be found at Ulta, Ulta.com and any beauty supply store.
 
Mint Julep Masque is the original natural home treatment to help dry up pimples, rinse away blackheads and shrink enlarged pores. Simply apply Mint Julep Masque to your clean face and neck. As it firms and hardens within minutes, it draws out impurities from your pores. After the masque is removed, your skin will feel clean, refreshed and smooth. Even for individuals who are fortunate to be free of skin problems, Mint Julep Masque is a refreshing facial treatment that helps relax tired muscles and ease tension lines on the face and neck.
 
•Rinses away blackheads
•Helps shrink large pores
•Helps dry up acne
Ingredients  Distilled Water, Kaolin, Bentonite, Glycerin, Zinc Oxide, Propylene Glycol, Sulfur, Chromium Oxide Greens, Fragrance, Methylparaben
This tube will last you a very long time, I recommend if you do a full face makeup, after removing your makeup, apply this mask on to prevent any breakouts. Most people use this once a week, I use it depending on the usage of my makeup for the week, and if you have a crazy work schedule like me, pamper yourself on your day, then continue with your regular skincare routine.
 
 
This is a photo of me when I applied it on, so you can use I never apply it to my eye lids and only a thin layer under my eyes which is a sensitive area.
Enjoy pampering yourself!!!
 
Miss Mika



 
 

Comments

  1. Queen Helene is a great brand! I will have to try this particular mask. Thanks for the photo to show what areas to avoid.

    -Karen
    www.yourstylistkaren.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts