Murad 3-Step Skin Routine

Murad Age-Reform Skincare Collection
 
I recently went to Massage Envy in April for a facial as a birthday gift from a friend and at this particular spa, they use Murad products. I was looking for something new to try since after 3 years of using Clinique products my skin needed more cleaning and moisturizer. I purchased the starter kit above for $55 this allowed me to use the set for a little over a 1 week. I used my Clarisonic Mia along with my Clinique all about eye cream to see if I see a difference in this set vs. the Clinique.



Well I am finding my skin is softer, smooth, and more moisturizing. If you are looking for a cleanser that gets soapy this cleanser doesn't do it. I apply it on my face with my hands then use my clarisonic, I like to see soapy, soap but instead it does remove all the dirt and makeup off my face. 
 
Here is my skincare routine:
 
 
Refreshing Cleanser
I apply a dime size of this on my clarisonic or hands rub it all over and 1 minute with my clarisonic, my face feels refreshed and good.
This gentle lightweight cleanser removes makeup, dirt and other impurities. Cucumber Extract soothes as it refreshes while Hawaiian White Ginger and Algae Extracts soften and smooth skin.
Additional features and ingredients:
 •Great makeup remover
 •Gentle enough for daily use
 
 
Hydrating Toner
I love the smell of this toner, the chamomile and cucumber along with the witch hazel is wonderful. I notice my pores are smaller and skin clearer. It's a 2 in 1 for my face. I use a cotton round and spray this on my face, which removes all excess dirt left behind after I cleanse my face.
This refreshing toner balances, hydrates and neutralizes surface impurities. Lecithin helps lock in moisture and restores suppleness. A perfect way to prepare skin for treatment.
Additional features and ingredients:
 •Witch Hazel tightens pores
 •Chamomile and Cucumber Extract soothe irritation and soften skin
 
Perfecting Day Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 30 | PA+++
This tends to be greasy, during the summer its not one of my favorites but it does work. If you are oily/combination I would say stay away from this.
Provides essential hydration and broad spectrum sun protection to dry skin. Moisturizers restore suppleness and ease lines while powerful antioxidants boost protection against free radical damage.
Additional features and ingredients:
 •Essential fatty acids provide superior hydration
 •Soy Flour increases elasticity
 •Lecithin helps lock in moisture and prolongs hydration
 
 
Hydro-Dynamic® Ultimate Moisture
This can be used as a day cream or night cream especially if you are dry combination skin like myself, apply some SPF 15 or higher in this so you can use it during the day to protect your face. I find I am using this more than the day cream because it hydrates my skin and its non-greasy.
The most hydrating moisturizer Murad has ever offered. Gentle enough for sensitive skin, this NON-GREASY, velvety formula provides all-day moisture, all-day smoothness and all-day comfort – leaving skin perfectly polished.
Additional features and ingredients:
 •Ultra-concentrated, silky moisturizing cream offers immediate and long lasting hydration providing positively radiant skin
 •Avocado, Sunflower and Olive Fruit Oils enhance skin’s ability to retain maximum levels of hydration
 •Retinyl Palmitate and Shea Butter improve texture and while restoring natural smoothness and softness
 •Collagen Support Complex boosts skin’s resilience and plumps dehydrated skin
 
 
Oil-Control Mattifier SPF 15 l PA++
I love this mattifer it works really great before applying my makeup, if you are doing a full face this will control any oils and keep away shine. I apply this with my lotion combined and love, love, love it. Non-greasy, light and absorbs great.
Oil-Control Mattifier SPF 15 is a clinically proven formula that reduces shine on contact and controls oil for up to 8 hours while effectively reducing breakouts.* Oil-Control Complex® helps regulate oil production while preserving moisture to provide a long-lasting matte finish.
 Additional features and ingredients:
 •Willow Bark Extract helps manage breakouts and clears skin of impurities
 •Argan Extract reveals smoother, softer skin
 •Non-comedogenic formula will not clog pores



Comments

Popular Posts