Under Eye Concealer and Highlight Trio Set

Under Eye Concealer Trio Set
 
I have been loving this trio set I created for myself. I have dark circles under my eyes and always feel like I am naked if I don't apply something to give my pretty almond eyes that pop they need. I have explored all the dark circles eye creams, gels, secrums and cleansers. But over course I inherited this. So without the right set, I look tired at work, and found a way to help cover these dark circles.
 
First Step:
 

 
 
MAC Prolong Wear Concealer-$18 in NW 40

A lightweight fluid concealer that provides medium to full coverage with a comfortable, natural matte finish. Color-true formula lasts up to 15 hours. Helps conceal and correct the look of under-eye circles and discolorations.
Second Step
 

Ben Nye Powder in Banana or Chestnut $5-$13
Ben Nye Luxury Powders provide superior matte and subtle finishing.


This powder is a great setting powder to highlight and set your concealer of your choice. I leave this on while I finish applying my blush, highlighter, contour and lips.

 
Final Step
 
 
Real Techniques Setting Brush $8
 
The key to completing any look with a controlled dusting of powder or highlighter
 
I love this brush, its been hard to find a great brush that will work with the Ben Nye Powder and provide that clean sweep I need. Also, this brush is great to blend in your concealer. I am actually thinking of getting another one just to have as a backup.
 
Now my under eye combination has my eyes pop with a hint of color and the highlight is great and refreshing.
 
I wanted to share and let you know after a few test looks this works great.
 
Bye Beauties,
 
Mika 

 
 
 


Comments

Popular Posts