NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

Radiant Creamy Concealer


                                    $28.00
 
 
Radiant Creamy Concealer evens skin with lightweight medium to high buildable coverage. Enriched with hydrating, multi-action skincare benefits and light diffusing technology, it creates a softer, smoother complexion while instantly obscuring imperfections and diminishing fine lines and signs of fatigue.
  • Long wearing and crease-proof.
  • Paraben-free, Alcohol free, Synthetic fragrance free, Non commedogenic.

I recently brought this concealer in Cacao during Sephora VIB sale in April, and I love NARS tinted Moisturizer so I knew this had to be good. I have been looking for a concealer that gives me a more natural look and not so cakey. Well I must say I am in love.

I did compare this concealer to MAC Prolong wear, studio fix , and Bobbi Brown concealer. This is my favorite. For MAC I am in a NC 47, Bobbi Brown I am # 7 Almond.

It's my favorite and go-to concealer now. I know the price is a little bit high but its worth it and its buildable compared to most concealers which you can't do. You have control of what look you are going for, for a glam night out look you would do medium coverage and set it with Ben Nye Banana Powder.

For photos of this looked after hours on check out my Instagram page: beautybymika

 

Comments

Popular Posts