Beauty Favorites for April

My Top 3 Beauty Favorites for April
 
These are must-haves in my makeup bag, I love these things and I am always reaching for them. I feel like I don't get the look I want rather it be natural, everyday or date night.
 
Real Technique Stippling Brush
 

This dual-fiber brush is the trade secret for creating airbrushed, high-definition results with all types of makeup.
 
This is my all time favorite brush its $9.99 at Ulta.com or Real Techniques.com
This is great for applying liquid foundation and also buffing in your foundation. I have considered ordered another one just for back up. It doesn't shred and easy to clean.
 
 
Maybelline Colossal CatEye Mascara
Colossal lashes go fully feline in one stroke
 
I have long lashes, this lenghten, volume and combs out my lashes clean, no clumping, it looks natural on. Its less than $6 at any local drug store.
 
 
Maybelline Stiletto Ultimate Precision Liquid Eyeliner
A liquid liner that allows you the ultimate control to create any line you want elongates your lash line to shape and define eyes like never before. Our flexible felt tip glides on smoothly for the most precise control. No tugging. No dragging. all day wear up to 8 hours.

 
 
I don't think I will ever go to another eyeliner. This liner allows me to do a thin, thick, or winged liner. It doesn't smudge, dry out or flake. I love this. Its my top favorite of all time. You can find this at any drug store for less than $6. I wear this in Blackest Black and love it. I wish Maybelline comes out with popular fun color. I will be on the look out and let you know what I find.
 
Stay Tuned for more great finds soon!!!
 
Mika :)
 
 
 
 
 


Comments

Popular Posts